Saturday, November 27, 2010

LB # 2, BOON OR BANE

I would say that as of now, technology is a boon because I am being benifited by it. As a student, i am thankful to have technologies like computers with internet connection because it really helps me a lot especially in my studies, there were certain topics that is needed to be search and with the help of the computers and internet, i can easily get the meaning of it. Yes i can also research in the library but it will consume so much time, compare to internet i can really search the meaning right away.

Technology really helps me as a student, through this i can socialize with other people. It really gives a big impact in my life, it helps me to become aware of what is happening in our society. As i keep surfing in the internet, there are things that I am new about it that enables me to explore because it really caught my attention. I am really proud to say that i love technology in the sense that it helps me to become more knowlegeable and equipe enough in upgrade things.

No comments:

Post a Comment